MENU

Slide

Monday, March 24, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Anon2: Lasts super long! One bottle last me
more or less one year alrdy,
still haven't got to finish using half a bottle. (:
Liang Court is beside The Cannery, Mos area?

Jessica: Hey babe, Liang court is beside The Cannery.

SY: LOL, Yeah. 3 nights of bad sleep.
The chalet is like so @#$% small!

Astro: Hello effing pervert. Shut your mouth please.

Gwen: The big big seeeeerving curry rice!

Daphy: Yeah babe, after next week,
got afew paid assignments got $$,
And let's go shopping!

Nicole: Alright babe, will do! :D

Stefy: Hey babe, It's That's When I Love You - Aslyn.






Another Ad up after my Sony Ad is over!
Left scroller nuffnang ad,
Help me clicky pretty pu-leeeeease. (:




After 3 nights of bad sleep, I'm finaaaaally back!
I'M SOOOOO TIRED!

The East Coast Costa Sands chalet sucks, i tell y'all!
SUCKS! Small like shit loh. -.-


For our church youth camp,
it's always held at either Loyang Aloha or
at some Golf Clubs in Malaysia.
But this year cos there isn't anymore chalets
available we had to stay at costa sands. -.-


Sleep until like SARDINE LIDAT!
Snatching blankies, junk food,
Baked banana dipped in sinful nutella, Herseys, Pokers,
Camwhore, BBQ-ed food in bed. Madness.

LOL, Will upload the pictures when vicson sends them to me.






And i'm so tired, but i'm such a good friend
i went to meet Shirley and Felicia @
Hougang Mall's Mac after i just reach home okay!
Because Shirley is leaving for Genting tmr. ):

Boo Boo Boo~
I wanna go too, But my mummy surely
wouldn't allow me to go with them. ):
So eeeeeeenvy can. Shirley, Apple, YQ all going leh!


Shirley said she's gonna buy alot of candies back for meeeee!
Heehehehehe. YAY!




Okay, Pictures Pictures:
(Only wore some eyeliner and blusher, So i look eeeeeew!)











Duckie!


The shampoo that Shirley recommended.


The super unglam mama.


Mama gone wilddddddd! 0.o




I think i'll die earlier than anyone else okay.
Like seriously seriously.
Today we sat in a table, Me, Felicia,
shirley, Shir's BF, and 4 other guys.

7 of them happily fagging away,
and i'm xiam-ing away from all the smoke!



I was like " DON'T BLOW AT ME!
LATER MY MUMMY SCOLD ME!"

THEN THEY LAUGH AT ME!
Mean little shit!
-.-"

I need majong.
Majong Majong Majong!





Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

I'm gonna continue watching Gossip Girls for now,
Meeting gwennie tomorroooooow!

No comments: